Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First blog- introduction

Hi, my name is Paulina and I hope that you will enjoy reading my movie reviews! Here is a little bit about who I am and why I started this blog.

I recently moved to Switzerland where I live in a tiny village inhabited by more cows than people... Considering I lived my whole life between Paris and New York City you can see how that could be a bit problematic. On the flip side, I have a great fiance, the best dog in the world (a yellow lab named Chloe) and I am pregnant. I couldn't ask for anything more- well, besides less cows and cow smells.

To fill up some free time I have been watching A LOT of movies- at least one a day. I keep track of them and of those that I want to see so I figured it wouldn't hurt to post some reviews to spare people the pain of watching some really bad ones and to encourage you to see the great ones!
I will try to post one review daily. I watch most of the movies with my husband to be, Fabio, so sometimes I will give his opinion too although we are usually quite in sync with our taste. If not, it will make for some fun discussions!

We will use a 1-10 ranking system, 1 being very, very bad, 5 being mediocre and 10 being the absolute best movie in the world. Hopefully we will have a lot of those!

I wish you all fun reading this, lots of pleasure viewing the films and a very happy new year!

Paulina, reporting from snowy but sunny Switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment